Sunday, November 20, 2016
"Project 1 - Framing and Composition"
For this project we went around taking thought out pictures of things that were closer to the frame with a blurred but noticeable background, things in two sets of frames, things far below us, or just taking them below everything else, things that are tilted or just made to look tilted, objects that fill the whole frame leaving not much room for anything else but that specific object or large number of objects and close up pictures of peoples emotions or one specific objects this one got us to really think about the little things around us. Personally for each day I would pick one type of picture and take that kind of picture the whole class period also taking some pictures I didn't think I would use, actually ended up being perfect for other categories. The ones I'm choosing to post on my blog are most likely the ones I thought look the most professional based off my own opinion. The way I went about editing was just playing around with the settings till I got something that looked cool eventually I learned what each thing did and started to plan what I wanted to do with the rest off the photos I had not yet edited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment